He has officially realized that being needy gets you NOWHERE and has decided to fill the house with laughter instead of whimpers. He has grown up so much in the past two weeks and is a much happier baby. I haven't complained much because he's been sleeping through the night for about a month, but he loved his needy evening time and has since realized that it's more fun to be nice than naughty, especially since Santa is watching. I'm holding onto every little thing and realized I'm slowly doing the things to help him grow and advance because I don't want him to grow up too quickly. I was so anxious with the girls to teach them to sit up, grab toys, eat cereal, etc and I find myself just wanting Bennet to lay on the floor like a brand new baby so he won't grow up so fast.
Anyway, here are some cute laughs of little chunk after bath. I've been telling everyone he's about 12-13 pounds and then I saw my friends month old baby girl who weighs just under 11 and Bennet was a giant to her so I better up it to about 15 pounds! It's not uncommon for me to lie about weight. :)
Yes, you will hear me being goofy to bring out the laughs!
We had another big weekend that hopefully won't take me too long to post. Maybe I can get it done during my free time between 2 and 4 in the morning...

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...