Likes to Dance like Daddy and hopefully not dress like Daddy
We have another dancer on our hands! This video captures part of it and I will try to get a better one of him moving and shaking...just like Daddy. We finally got our Christmas boxes down from the attic and of course the girls have opened them all, but only drug out ALL the dancing/singing animals. Just what we need to add to our chaos. The girls were at school today so Bennet got a little one on one time with Mr. Apple Bottom Jeans. Enjoy.
We just got home from our Rotary Christmas party and I must say, my husband was as handsome as they come! Yes, it was a joke and he won the award for the tackiest Christmas sweater...hands down...and sad to say, but most of the ladies complemented my sweater and didn't realize it was a joke! Who's idea was it to do this at a Rotary function where the majority of members are 65+?
Ha! Maybe I need to suggest that theme for our Rotary Christmas Party! Aren't too many young couples in our club either!!!
ReplyDeleteha ha - love the sweaters!
ReplyDelete