About a month ago, she gathered all of her scrumptious recipes and created the unique E-licious E-Cookbook that you can simply purchase and download in pdf format. How brilliant is that? Although it is worth a million bucks, she is practically giving it away so anyone and everyone can benefit from all her HARD work!
AND what's a little bit of advertising without a GIVEAWAY? I will say Jenna...this is my FIRST giveaway on my blog...THANK YOU!
TO ENTER: In the comment section, answer the following question to be entered for a random drawing.
HOW MUCH DID BENNET/LIL MAN WEIGH AT BIRTH?
Hint: It was more than 2 pounds :).
If you are not a follower of my blog, you must leave your email address so I can contact you. Contest ends Monday, December 5th at midnight!
She is also participating in the Cyber Sales and is offering a HUGE 80% off ending TODAY so jump onto the Purchase Page and enter code CYBER99 to buy for only 99 cents!
After today, she is offering my readers a 20% discount on the book. Just enter the code ELICIOUS20 at checkout for a total of just under $4.00.
It's a steal and I would love it if you would purchase the
book so you too can enjoy over 45 recipes with easy-to-find ingredients!
Want to hear about new recipes? Like her on Facebook and/or follow her blog via Email or RSS. Check her out and don't forget to enter for the free giveaway!



8lbs 5oz
ReplyDelete8lbs 5 oz! I hope I win!
ReplyDelete