Photobucket

November 29, 2011

Gobble Gobble #1

We started out our Thanksgiving week with a Feast at the girls school. It was really cute and the kids enjoyed their plates full of food!

WARNING: You may see these outfits multiple times throughout our Thanksgiving celebrations.







Wednesday afternoon we headed to Kingwood to celebrate with Daddy's family. Pics are a little out of order, but at least they are here...

Gams teaching the girls about the Wish Bone and letting them play tug of war for a wish!



Aunt Kak & Uncle Josh with ALL their nieces and nephew! 





Gams & Pops with ALL their grandkids. 



G.G. with ALL her Great Grandchildren!



...and Mommy & Daddy with ALL their kids. Pretty neat that these 3 sweet monkeys are so special in these people's lives!



Adde giving her FAVORITE a treat.



Mommy & My Little Ones.



Bennet doing what he does best...until Dinner is served. I used to think he smelled the food when it was served so he would start crying to get some. Well I think I've really figured it out...he sleeps so well in the midst of his sisters screaming over him or in the middle of a family gathering, but just as soon as the food is served, everyone shuts up to eat and the silence wakes him up.



The girls playing with their POPS!



Uncle Josh carving his first turkey in his first home with his beautiful wife! I was going to say first wife and even though thats the case, it sounds tacky so I went with the obvious!




Gams and her TwinKeys (twinkies) taking an evening walk.



Pops being a big brown ghost getting ready to jump out at the girls!



Josh doing what he does best with the girls...well not scare them, but PLAY with them. They love their Uncle Joshie.



Just a random pic of Lil Man.



Adde getting her Pops a beer. I must say the girls are pretty helpful when it comes to getting a cold beverage and a koozie for Mommy & Daddy.



Gobble Gobble #2 and #3 to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails