I have the sweetest friends! This past Monday, my besties surprised me with another sweet baby shower for Baby Key at our monthly girls dinner. It was very special and baby boy now has more adorable clothes to wear. Thank you girls...and I'm bummed we didn't get a group pic!
Look at these delicious cake pops!
Gator themed to match his room.
Some adorable little shoes.
His wardrobe is now complete with his first Ricebird jersey!
Can't wait to dress my little man!
Even got some gator clothes to match!
And here I am at 37 weeks. He can bless us with his presence any day! I'm already dilating and his head is way down so we will see. At 35 weeks, he was measuring 6 pounds so he should be around 7+ at delivery. I've actually been feeling great lately so I'm guessing my c-section date of August 25th is going to come before I actually go into labor. I've been doing some exercises, social events, birthday parties and yard work trying to get him out, but he seems to be pretty content!
Just for grins...here is me in the same dress at 27 weeks, 5 days before the girls were delivered. I think I may be sticking out a little more now at 37 weeks, but I was definitely more robust with the girls! Look at my cheeks...geez.



You look amazing! Can't wait for baby boy to arrive!
ReplyDeleteNaShay
Cute dress! You look great!
ReplyDelete