Photobucket

August 10, 2011

I scream, you scream

we ALL scream for ice cream! A cool theme in this unbearable hot weather! 

The invite:



The Party 

We had a great time and I'm sure the parents LOVED me after ALL the sugar I gave the kids. Oops...sorry.


The amazing cake made by the fabulous Jennifer Massey. 



The ice cream parlor.














The sundae bar.



My homemade rice crispy cones.




Birthday girl #1 pre sweets. Clare in single red bow.
Sweet dresses hand smocked by our Greatest Gams! Thank you!



Birthday girl #2 pre sweets. Adde in double orange bows.








Birthday girls with Great Grandma.



Birthday girls with Uncle Josh & Aunt Kak.



Birthday girls with Gams... Pops was MIA.



Birthday girls with Granny.



Birthday girls with Poppa, Anna & Great Gma. 



The party begins with the ice cream cart. Bells were ringing and the kids came running with play money. 





Daddy you put on a great show...as usual!



Miss Juliann with her lovely blue smurf mouth.



Miss Clare making a lovely mess as well.



Miss Presley still spotless, but not for long!



Adde cleaned up pretty well. 



I failed to get action shots, but the kids were decorating their official ice cream shop (aka soda jerk) hats.



Emmy Lou did a fabulous job!





Birthday girls with G.G.



Happy Birthday to you..






Digging in.



Time for presents.





Passing out hugs!



Opening G'auntie Kay's gift. 



Once again, I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream...sundaes. 



Cup, cone or bowl? Sprinkles, gummy bears, brownies, or straight sugar?






Yes, I'd say I was not loved by the parents, but really loved by the kids after this one. We started with ice cream, had a little fruit, junk food, p b & js, hot dogs, rice crispy cones, birthday cake and then ended with ice cream sundaes. Not only were the kids on a sugar rush, they were filthy and sticky...but that's what a kid loves right. I know mine did. Adde and Clare went all day long and then jumped in the pool after the party and came home to jumping from bed to bed for about an hour before finally crashing! 

Needless to say, we didn't have our bathing suits so they stripped down to their panties, grabbed some floaties and jumped in.




Hope you girls had another wonderful year and we look forward (well kind of) to the next one as 3 year olds! We love you so so much and can't wait for all of us to meet baby brother and gain an addition to our family.


6 comments:

  1. What a great party! Happy birthday, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! They are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing party!! My girlies would have LOVED all the sweets! Their dresses are precious - they are such cuties! And that cake - fabulous!! Happy 3rd Birthday, A&C!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute party! I can't believe you did all this, especially at 37 weeks pregnant!! And I also can't believe how soon Baby Boy Key is going to be here. We are so excited--keep up updated on your progress!

    Katie, Clint & Charlie

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails