Here are two little girls obsessed with blowing out candles...and looking at pictures and videos on the iphone. This is a video from their party of them blowing out the candles on their birthday cake.
I LOVE when you post videos of your silly girls! A&A's beds are a good 3' apart and they can still jump from one to the other! (Get those girls their own phones!)
We have fewer accidents with them together because they jumped back and forth when they were apart too. I can't find any cheap old phones and both of our old iphones are broke. The LOVE that thing though.
I LOVE when you post videos of your silly girls! A&A's beds are a good 3' apart and they can still jump from one to the other! (Get those girls their own phones!)
ReplyDeleteWe have fewer accidents with them together because they jumped back and forth when they were apart too. I can't find any cheap old phones and both of our old iphones are broke. The LOVE that thing though.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love how they called out Daddy for saying they could jump on the bed!
ReplyDelete