Mrs. Tabby told me if I was really ready for Baby Boy to come that I needed to run around an ANT PILE 10 times. Well I'm ready, so here's a little laugh!
I'm typing this post, so it's hasn't happened yet! Maybe the ant pile wasn't big enough?
Actually I thought I was going to make him come when I sliced off the top of my finger while I was slicing potatoes on my mandolin for dinner last night. I can't believe I didn't pass out...it was pretty gruesome and hurt like heck! William had to actually get the piece of my finger off the blade and finish cooking dinner! I'd say I lost quite a bit of blood and definitely the ability to really do anything with my right hand. Real nice with a new baby coming and I have this gigantic messy bandage (that I prepared with my left hand) on my middle finger. Maybe they'll fix it up when I go to the hospital for delivery. Guess nothing phases this boy because he's punching and kicking on me as I'm attempting to type with now only 4 fingers on my right hand.
Then, to top it off, I was making breakfast this morning and had another catastrophe! I used one of my Le Creuset bowls that had a broken handle, of which I glued yesterday using what I thought was the correct type of glue, and when I went to remove it from the microwave, the crappy glue let loose and the boiling oatmeal spilled all over my arm and covered literally half of my kitchen after I threw my hand up when the boiling liquid landed on my arm. It left a few burn marks on the same arm with the hand of now only 4 fingers and took me about 45 minutes to clean up my kitchen while trying to lean over with a basketball in my middle section and a killer sciatic nerve pain jolting from my rear to my lower leg.
I think the rest of today is going to be a good day! I'll keep you posted!

Yall are SO goofy! Hope that does the trick! Can't wait to see pics of that little man! (Or if he hangs out longer... that BIG man!)
ReplyDeleteBahaha!!! When you texted that I thought you were joking. :) You're hilarious! Come on, baby BOY-- hurry up and get here!! Can't wait to see his sweet face!
ReplyDeleteSounds like the laps around the ant pile brought you BAD luck instead of good! That's funny - hope he comes soon!
ReplyDelete