Photobucket

June 26, 2014

Tea Time Again

Grandma had the girls help at another one of her tea parties. They were great hosts and all the ladies loved them. It's so neat to get to do these with my Grandma...who turns 89 on Friday. 



Grandma is wearing the hat and gloves she wore with her going away outfit at her wedding 65+ years ago.  Super neat and of course in great condition! I didn't wear a hat or gloves or really any accessories like this at my wedding and I know my dress won't fit me in 60 years so maybe I should just hang on to my earrings. lol!



Getting a little bored waiting to work. Man that never happens when they are at home.





Grandma was honored as...poo I forgot, butt it was something very special for her hard work, attire and contributions with the party. 





Looks like some shaky handed lady took this pic. Oh well, she didn't cut our heads off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails