Oh this makes me want it to be summer super fast! I love the snow in Breckenridge but looking back through these pictures reminds me how beautiful and comfortable it is during the summer! Can't wait to go back in a few months and it look just like this.
In this post you will see us hiking, boating, fishing, dining, playing, visiting some wonderful friends when Daddy kicked us out for a guys weekend, roasting weenies, marshmallows and enjoying the gorgeous weather! W loves to fly fish and we love to rag along.
True Hikers!
Here are the girls at our friends house that we crashed for the weekend and of course they were already treating them like royalty with hot coca for breakfast!
Planting wildflowers for Mrs. D!
This was another hike but it's only been almost a year ago and I can't stinking remember the name of this mountain. It had a great waterfall...and and we got to see elk right on the hiking path. It was a little scary, especially when we warned by a park ranger.
B watering helping Mrs. D water her flowers!
I took the kids over to the village at Winter Park to play since they were babies the last time we stayed there.
Stopped at Mc Donald's for lunch and the kids were asked to devour some ice cream while being filmed for the local restaurant tv guide! It was pretty neat although I haven't seen the commercial!
I convinced myself it was a good idea to take a little bike ride around the Village. We survived and I slept really good that night!
Back at the house playing ball with Mr. S!
I couldn't get over this view!
The kids worked all day on this surprise for me! We roasted weenies and then marshmallows. Yum Yum!
We all had an awesome time and so glad we crashed their weekend. Daddy had fun with the guys and we had fun with our friends! Looking forward to doing it again this summer ;) ;).
One post closer to caching up!
















No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...