It's never too chilly for the beach! We kicked off our summer vacation with my birthday celebration. Out for dinner and back home for yummy cake! Thank you Gams, Pops, Aunt Kak and Uncle Josh for making it a fun celebration!
When it's windy and rainy outside, why not stay in and fly helicopters?
B playing with sweet cuz Landon.
Man I can take some great outdoor pics...why can't I do this good inside? That natural lighting works in amazing ways!
Yep. On the beach in long sleeves. You don't see that too often!
and even a hat for B!
Kak with baby Luke in belly. He should be arriving any day!
The girls braving the cold and determined to be in their bathing suits.
A little kite flying!
and a game of chase.
It warmed up a tad but I know that water was FREEZING!
A big catch.
A big Stingray!
No stories for the pictures. Just getting them posted and you can pretty much see what we did from the pics! Thank you Gams & Pops for a wonderful family trip!



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...