Photobucket

May 7, 2013

Unfortunately Easter's not over yet...

Almost over! Here is Easter at my Dad's house on Easter Sunday! MAn I get sick of reading blogs about holiday happenings that happened long ago and now I'm one of them! I have to keep it up for my blog book so here is another boring post with some cute pics!

Adde & Clare chillin with the big kids! 






On your mark...



Get set...



Go! 







My little Trooper!







Good find B!



Clare and Great Gma



and off to our Adult Egg Hunt!



Check out that tongue hanging out of his mouth just like his hat. The EB matched him perfectly with that hat!







and a little game of baseball to end the day! 



oh and of course Granny had to bring her loads of goodies for the kids...but we threatened her not to bring any big chocolate bunnies like she usually does..and she listened for once!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails