Photobucket

May 5, 2013

Is Easter over?

Darn...I thought I was still doing timely posts.  Well lets flashback to Easter for a moment. Here is our celebration with Gams, Pops, Kak, Josh and Landon. 

You would have thought these kids haven't seen baby toys in years! They had so much fun destroying Landon's sweet and clean toys.   



He acted like it was Christmas and these were all his toys.



The girls..oh and cool dude. 



A serious game of Go Fish...or Old Maid!



All her grands...



Toys from Gams and Pops! Trucks...he loves trucks!



Oh and lots of goodies for the girls! Finger nail files and girlie stuff. I think they almost filed their finger nails off after using these for an hour straight.



B eating his shovel. This is what he prefers to use at the dinner table too.



and they're off! Notice B's basket. 



oh and notice B's basket now. He takes after his mommy...upsized so he had more room for the goods.





He evaluated each one carefully to make sure it contained something yummy.




Oh and sweet sissy helped! AFter she was threatened. 



B not happy with his winnings.




Guess who finally showed up? Mr. EB! 











oh and look what he had the nerve to do... Poop in our bathroom! Can you believe it? I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go!



I guess after he went potty he felt better and managed to hide some eggs outside.  The girls are ready and just waiting on pokey B to drink his milk and get his game on.



another drink hang on



and they're off... oh wait B, you forgot your basket...but he has his milk in hand. Guess that's more important in the morning.







Fine, your sisters are going to get ALL the eggs.



Oh, he found 3.



Back inside to see what the EB left for Landon. 



B just chillin.

















OMG I have so many more pics. Deep breath! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails