Photobucket

October 8, 2012

All about Bennet

Yes he is the third child. Yes he is often forgotten. Yes he growing by leaps and bounds and I haven't kept all of you up to date. BUT, Yes he is my favorite and Yes he is the cutest little boy in the world! The girls have been my favorite for three years, but now they are needy and greedy four year olds that have the sweetest (and most destructive) little brother in the world. I love them too of course and I thank God everyday that he has blessed me with these three and that I don't have to choose one or the other. 

So about Bennet...

The Good: He has a smile that is just contagious. He loves his Daddy...and Mommy when Daddy isn't around. He is rotten. He is one. He weighs 23lbs, 45percentile. He's 31" tall, 80 percentile. His head is big, 80 percentile. He is super healthy and strong. He started walking on his sisters birthday, which I think I mentioned before. He loves to give open mouth kisses. He loves his bankee (blanket)! He will run for it if you hold it up. It's not a certain one, but any of them. He's not picky. He also eats anything and everything if you put it in front of him. He has around three cups of milk a day and still takes a morning and afternoon nap. He sleeps from 8ish to 7:30ish. He loves to play on the bed and it makes him immediately smile if he's throwing a fit or upset. He wakes up happy in his bed and plays until you get him. The girls never did this and always cried when they woke up and I had to get them quickly. He is a ham. He loves stroller rides or exercising with mommy. He loves to shop. He loves to ride in the cart. He constantly points up and says 'what's that'. He can also say Outside, Momma, Dadda, Adde, Lissi and some other hissing sounds. He waves bye bye and is beginning to blow kisses. He has a mouth full of teeth and is getting 3 big back teeth right now...but it hasn't phased him.

The Bad: He is growing way too fast. He eats anything. Inside and out. He likes to be down and run which makes it a little hard at church or at places where he has to remain seated.  He gnaws on his bed and has made lovely teeth marks on every side. He doesn't and has never taken a paci. Some would consider this good, but not me. Man those things can soothe.  

The Ugly: He is just as destructive as his Daddy. He bangs on anything and everything and the louder the sound the more he does it. He is all boy. He loves loves loves to be outside and usually the only time he cries during the day is when you shut the door before he can make it outside or when you have to drag him back inside. 

So here he is.  His sisters brought him a dead dove from their evening hunt with Daddy. Oh was he proud and just loved to pet it. Sweet Adde told him it was just sleeping. He was happy. Then Clare told him Daddy killed it. Then he was sad.




He didn't want to give it up.



My happy boy after bath.





On his way to conquer the girls bedtime story. He loves the space between their beds and just runs in and out. 








They don't think he's too funny when they can't hear their book because he's laughing. 





Working on his car in the garage. 



Taking it for a test drive.



Checking out his other set of wheels and asking 'Whats that'?



Then dance party with the girls. This is a regular routine before bed. Ya, way to hype them up before bed. It's either dance party, watching a few minutes of a movie or story time. Hmmm...which one would you nix if you were trying to get your kids to sleep? Duh!


We are loving every minute of these kids. It's work. Hard work. Fun work. I often think I'm losing my mind, but I still seem to have a life, a pretty good one and have no problem finding my bed at night and falling fast asleep. William is the one to thank for my sanity. He does so much with and for the kids that I still get to sneak away whenever I need to or want to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails