I've been waiting for the call and it finally came! This past Monday Landon was ready to make his debut but oh did he take his sweet time!
Here's Mommy and Daddy-to-be exhausted but glowing.
Mommy and Auntie-to-be!
Mommy and GamsX4-to-be!
Mommy and PopsX4-to-be!
Ta Da! Finally appeared just before 3 a.m. on Aug 21st!
Landon Robert Grisham
8 lbs 2 oz
The girls just wanted to constantly pet him. He is going to be soooo loved!
And then there is this little guy. Yes we made him stand back and catch a glimpse of the baby over the chair. Oh Landon you better watch out. Put on your boxing gloves and pads. He. Is. Destructive! But Cute!
Mommy changing his first diaper...although it was dry we were just trying to wake him up to eat!
Look at this sweet boy. You took your sweet time meeting the world but every minute waited was so worth it. Absolutely.
B destroyed everything in the waiting room while he was waiting, but again, it was so worth the wait.
I haven't gotten the full report, but at Kak's last shower we had to guess the birthday and weight of Landon. I guess he wanted to make his Auntie proud because he waited until the weee hours of the morning to let me win (actually I think tie because there were others that picked this day) with August 21st. I can't remember the birth weight that I put, but I think it was pretty darn close to 8lbs 2 oz if not exact. I sometimes think I'm psychic ;). I call spills before they happen and fits before they're thrown. Oh wait, is that psychic or just being a mommy?
I can't wait to spend more time with the Grisham family and look forward to our fun and adventurous future!


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...