SPS here they come! The school survived 8 long years with me so it should be able to withstand these two. Yes, they are going to the same school I went to and they just might even have some of the same teachers. It really is special to me and I so so so look forward to their journey at such a great place.
Last year they went to a Pre K3 program at the Presbyterian Preschool and we will all dearly miss it and all their teachers. They went two days a week during the year and then four days during the summer because they loved all the fun activities.
Our first day of Pre K3 at SPS...and it's foggy because of course we were in a hurry and I didn't have time to wait until my camera lens defogged.
Then it got brrrright!
Then we tried a few inside. Little better. Ok now hurry up. Get in the car. Get buckled. Hurry we're going to be late!!
But we weren't. We were right on time! The girls were a little timid but kept a smile on their face and stayed without hesitation. Here they are with Mrs. Dobie. They love her already!
A little hesitation as I walked out but they had a great day...and were upset when I got there to pick them up just before they were going to hit the playground. I haven't made that mistake again.
Ready to go in Class A uniform. Wow. Uniforms are amazing! Now if we could just find some socks without the stitching in the toe! Man I would pay a million dollars. Guess I need to get the sewing machine out and start making some because I know this would make some happy kids and happy Mommies! No more 'mom it's crooked!' Our mornings would be seamless......



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...