Well it happened. The day has come and gone. My two three years olds are now four. The terrible threes are over. Hip Hip Hooray. Ya right. I know I know. Four is worse. I love all the honest people out there. My two new four year olds promised they would change overnight and wake up on their birthday as little girls that would not whine, not fight, and be perfect. Oh they had me going...until about noon. I still love them though!
Bennet tackels them with Good Morning slobber! Yes, they are in our bed...and they just snuck in there in the morning and we let them stay...well because it was their birthday. Ok, so maybe they sneak in there all the time.
They walked out and noticed some presents and balloons..and as usual they were shy to go get it. Same thing happens at Christmas. Silly girls.
See Adde peeking past Clare? She's just noticed something new outside. Clare then looked and then looked back at Daddy like ummm...what is that?
Again, they were being shy and opened the door to look but then back in to open their gift.
Bennet was ready to go check it out. He said you're crazy, I'm not going back in. He LOVES did I say LOVEs the outside. You just act like you're opening the door and he will rush over to the door and if he doesn't get out...you're in trouble.
Tada! A new swing set.
B was right behind to check it out.
This looks like fun!
But I can't get up and my sisters are going to trample me!
Their birthday breakfast! Yummy!
There we go...all swinging. The girls are in love. They have always loved to swing but their stubborn mommy didn't want to push them. So, she waiting until they can get on the swing and push themselves before biting the bullet. Now I guess I'll be pushing Bennet. Spoiled. Rotten. Yes. He is absolutely rotten.
Oh but isn't he cute.
How do I get up here. Just checking it all out!
B and his best bud Andy heading back in from their morning playtime. This cat doesn't leave his side and just purrs like crazy when they are together. I just wish he didn't shed all over him because he gets dirty enough on his own.
I took the girls to school with cupcakes in hand so they could celebrate their birthday and play with their friends! We had the cousins and Granny over for a birthday dinner...of which consisted of the girls favortie "Chicken on the Bone". They love some chicken legs with black beans and saffron rice.
William took them fishing before dinner.
Their crazy cousins...well one of them anyway
They scarfed down dinner and moved onto birthday cake...that was made by Britni Crocker. Yum it was tasty and I'm still eating it.
A little clue to one of the two sports the girls are signed up for...
and Lissi just wanted a pic and to be on the blog ;)
Happy Happy Birthday and more birthday to come!





No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...