Photobucket

August 14, 2012

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

...or Pink Fish Blue Fish for Adde & Clare! Another one down and I think it was a success! The girls have been fishing in our pond with Daddy about twice a week and they are hooked so I figured that would make a cute bday party. It did! Since it wasn't princess themed, I threw in Bennet's name on the invite, had him a cake and ta da! Three parties in one. Super nice! Now I just need to remember to bake him my grandma's traditional baby angel food cake on his big day. NO prob. So here we go with all the pics! 

As usual... 


The decor..well my crafty hand spray painted hay bales and bait stand. Not much other decor. 








The fabulous cake...once again made my the talented Jennifer Massie. 





Clare heading out to check her bait. 



Take 1 of the usual family pic.



Take 2...a little better.



My ABC fishermen




Loading up their bait pails.  Take 1 with their suits in their booties.



Take 2 after Daddy said to pull em out!



A glimpse of the activities in the back. Swimming of course since it was 110 degrees and we were all melting! Gosh I would love a May party. 




The fishing chaos and no one got hooked or poked with our long cane poles.




William assisting Duncan who politely thanked him for his help.



Clare showing her first catch. Get out your magnifying glass...but hey it was a catch. So if you use worms, you catch almost every cast but it's little perch. If you use wieners you  can catch mud cats but not every cast. So for kids we chose worms and they could set the hook, pull them in and even get them off. Brilliant!!!



Riley with her catch. Again, you may need some glasses but it's on the hook.



A&C having a pow wow of some sort. 



Loving this look for Lou...yellow polkadot bikini top, blue jean shorts and a cane pole. She should be on Matagorda beach surf fishing with a beer in her hand.



My die hard fisherman! 



Back to some back yard fun!





Lil man with his first cake. He was more than impressed and tried all aspects. 








The damage...



The girls turn....but it's their 4th cake. 



Present time!




Uh oh there is another little girl standing next to Adde's boyfriend.



Post party fishing. These girls don't give up...well Clare doesn't anyway. Adde's a short term fisherman like her mommy. If I'm not reeling in the big one in 2 minutes. I'm done!


Miss Priss.






Maybe I'll do an update on my 4 year olds and some stats on my 1 year old before next birthday! I doubt any of you care, but it's nice for me to have on here so I can have down the road! Thanks to everyone for coming out and melting outside without complaints. Also, ABC say thank you for the gifts! They were all perfect!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails