Flower Girls Round 2...check! This past weekend the girls stood next to a very close cousin of mine as he married his beautiful bride. I was honored that the girls were asked to be in their wedding and it meant a lot to our family to take part in their special day.
Here are the girls in action at St. Laurence, which is the same church that William and I said 'I do' at five years ago. Thankfully they were under the watch of all the sweet bridesmaids, especially Monica's sister Michelle. The loved you and listened to you WAY better than they do for me. You're hired! We also were married by the same priest, Father Tommy, who is actually gone from St. Laurence now, but came back to marry Jourdan since he played a big role at the church while Father Tommy was there.
and here is Bennet in action.
The girls receiving their instruction on how to carry the adorable sign.
and the flip side that they displayed crookedly as they exited the church.

they managed to squeeze in a little nap from the rehearsal to the dinner
Reception was at Gringos and decor was compliments of Your's Truly and my Aunt Cammy (Jourdan's mom). Here are a few pics of the colorful Spanish decor.
(Katie does this look familiar? It worked great!)

Be prepared...you will see lots and lots of paper flowers. If anyone needs some, just call me...my aunt has enough to fill her entire attic.
Our lime floral centerpieces were a hit!
I didn't get a close up shot, but you can see them on the table and you will see them in pictures. I made Mustaches for photo opps with a tag that said "We mustache you to have a good time!" They made for a good laugh.
Lil Man just wanted to eat it.
My little Senoritas...or I guess Senors with their staches.
No Stache...
or with Stache?
Bennet giving Granny a run for her money...while eating a lime.
Here's Cuc and Shelby with Clare. Right now Adde & Clare's world revolves around 3 people...Emilie, Kate and Miss Shelby. Monica (the bride) is usually in this pack but she's been a little preoccupied with wedding and I'm sure will be back in once the dust settles.
Speaking of...here are the other two...Em & Kate. Aren't they adorable in their dresses?
See the old people even got in on the fun! The one in the middle is my 96 year old grandma and we were delighted that she made it to both the rehearsal and wedding. She wasn't sure if she would make it, but she came, she had fun, she talked and talked and she danced. Great memories!
No not a mustache, but a salt shaker. I'm sure that shaker has a little moisture (aka slobber) in it now.
Once again...the girls pestering Shelby..with the happy soon to be hubby and wife in the background. Man I wish I had more pics, especially some with the kids and M & J and C & D!
Lil Man charming the ladies! No Bennet...she's too old for you, although if she can support your milk habit, she's in.
So is she in? I don't see her? Look at this charmer!
Wedding day pics to come!!







No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...