Photobucket

July 16, 2012

The Janik Wedding


After a great rehearsal dinner and a busy day playing on Saturday, we forced naps so we would all be ready for the 7 o'clock wedding Saturday evening. 

Here's my Lil Man looking handsome in his linen outfit that matched the groom and groomsmen. Don't look too closely but it's another original made by me (shirt purchased separately). Monograms just dresses it up and take away from all my crooked seams. Actually I'm getting straighter and straighter but I decided to throw on some side tags to dress it up for the occasion and it was a little tougher to sew piping and the rounded corners. Just a side note...if you are a beginner seamstress, don't let your rough husband dress the children in the newly sewn clothing. William of course yanked apart the crotch snaps when dressing him and pulled one of my delicately placed snaps right off so Bennet had exposed diaper until I hit up the brides dressing room for a safety pin.  I'm still looking for a trick to installing snaps so if you have one...please share. 




...and My Little Flower Girls loving their princess-like attire. The dresses were purchased by the bride and I added the navy baby roses inside the flower on their tie, to the bows on their shoes and made hair clips for their hair to give them some color and match the bridesmaids. 




These poses are getting outta control and are the only way they take pictures now! I guess I can't complain because they are looking at the camera!




Love the laughter with Daddy and Bennet.



The family picture. 




I'm not sure if the girls are getting or giving instruction to the bride. My guess is GIVING as usual!




My nieces handed out programs and looked adorable in their navy dresses as well!







I think they may actually be getting instruction this time. 




Patiently waiting for their turn!




Go time! 
Clare twirled her hair the entire way up. Just as she was about to walk up her flower ball fell off the stick so I grabbed it from her and just told her to go with the sign. She had a hand free so the twirling began. I quickly fixed her ball and handed it to the end bridesmaid and they passed it back to her as she arrived at the alter. 




Waiting for the bride!




Bennet was actually pretty good and Daddy only had to take him to the back about 10 times ;). Ok so maybe only 4 times and he was the ONLY kid in the congregation so all that noise on the video...yes Monica it's him. Sorry! 




The Fabulous Four as they like to call themselves!




and now the Fabulous Five (with diaper popping out due to Daddy's destruction...ok so maybe it's due to my lack of snapping)!




At the reception having a little bite to eat with Poppa and Anna. 




The Grooms Cake! Isn't this awesome? Do you notice anything missing? Of course not, but if you are Jourdan, you will notice you can't get into your door...well because,  yes, my kids knocked off the door handle. I quickly tried to replace it and then just decided to eat the evidence! I promise no one else noticed...and for once Jourdan didn't even notice because he was a little distracted being "The Groom". 



Clare and her Marshmallow Potatoes. They were disgusting! 



Bennet running wild and banging on the Lamp Post. 








Just dancing.






The girls didn't get their dance on at this wedding and pretty much hit a brick wall at about 10:30. They were pooped! 

Congrats to the happy couple!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails