It was a family affair playing golf on a beautiful and windy day. We had two slow poke players and had to let people pass us up but still managed to hit some in the hole. Well Daddy did anyway.
Our smallest golfer checking out the putting green.
Hey Mom, where's my ball and club?
Hop in girls, I'm your caddy today.
We must have a clean ball. Don't need any excuses.
Daddy setting them up.
Oh he's such a good teacher!
Not sure who's swing was better...mine or the girls??
Adde tees it up everywhere, except on the green because Daddy is teaching her right.
Let me just see how the girls can putt.
Oh Daddy had to save them...
I'm sick of watching them play with these balls, let me have one too!
As soon as we would pull up to a ball he would crawl over to it as fast as he could! He was a good gofer.
Another tasty ball.
Our two golfers and one gofer.
Oh, now I get a club. I could be dangerous if they let me use this!
Na...I'll just eat it.
Oh to a wonderful day!






No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...