Photobucket

May 9, 2012

Dinner Party and Dancing

Yes, it was a dinner party. Actually a CHAOTIC dinner party....and this was just half the group. What if they would have all been there?



...and then it turned into a Dance Party.





Not sure what they were throwing with her hands, but it was signs of some sort.




I must admit it was a little scary...we the parents had flashbacks and flashes what the future may hold. Will they really grow up to be like us? It was a surreal moment. 



Bennet getting away with one of their party hats. 



Since he couldn't keep up he just grabbed the net and tried to catch them.



Just some random pics of our little toot! Check out this droolly man.



and snotty man!



There have been a few days where I've had to search hi and lo for this little guy. I found him in here one day having a potty party with his sister's dolls. Guess they set up shop, went out for tea and then he crashed the party. This is why I love him...he's not afraid. 



And this find was a little trickier.



Just catching up with some of the hodge podge pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails