Photobucket

September 25, 2011

One Month down...

I absolutely CAN'T believe a month has gone by! Our little man is growing by leaps and bounds and is weighing in at 10lbs. Yikes, he's on the road to being a roly poly. The girls made it 3 years without ANY trips to the doctor for illness and at 3 weeks old, Bennet's already had his first trip for a cold and cough. He can thank his big sisters for it. After one day of pre school they came home with runny noses that turned into a cough and then a little ear infection for Adde. She had fever and was complaining about her ear so Mommy took all of them in. 24 hours later and an antibiotic, she was back up and running. They all still have a little cough, but have their energy and enthusiasm back. 

Here is my sweet little man....asleep as usual. He has been eating very well and content throughout the day, but definitely a little fusser in the evening. He's making us all aware that he's the NEW addition to the Key household. He's sleeping GREAT with usually only one feeding during the night. Typically all swaddled and in bed by 10 and then up to eat one time during the night and ready to eat again around 7am.  No complaints from Mommy!


Daddy captured this photo of Mommy doing what I do best...getting my chores done with Little Man in tow. He loves his sling and I LOVE it too because I can get things done with him by my side...hmmm maybe the reason he's fussy in the evening when he's not by my side? I should probably stop this now if I want any independence in the near future. 



He doesn't look very comfy, but if you saw how fast he passed out each time he gets in, you would see he must be pretty content. 



Little man at One Month!



3 comments:

  1. Awww!! He's changing so quickly! He's precious! (And that laundry room... YOU'RE SPOILED!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Bennet is a month old already! I have his birth announcement on the fridge and just love it--he is such a beautiful baby. We've had tons of people commenting on how cute he is. :) Can't wait to see you guys and meet the little man in person!

    Love, Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails