Just some pics of Daddy and baby brother. He doesn't do much right now to make me run and get the camera so here are just a few (rather boring) shots of Bennet over the past week or so.
Uncle Johnny and Daddy having a little boy talk over a beer...I mean a bottle.
The first pic with Bennet and a little pink. I knew this would happen before long and I didn't even realize it until I was going through the pictures on my computer. His big sisters have pretty much covered the house in pink so it won't be the last time...sorry Daddy.
Bath time with Daddy.
Not very happy at this point.
Warm me up Daddy.




Gosh, he already looks different! He's so darn cute! And PLEASE... keep posting pics! There's nothing boring about baby pics! (And I personally like the ones with A&C in them, too!)
ReplyDelete