Miss Clare loves to get all of her headbands and put them on at one time! She loves her headbands just as I love my bellybands!
I had an ultrasound on Tuesday to see how big this boy is measuring and he is already 6 pounds, 72% of a 35 weeker. I guess it's time to pack my bags! I have a c-section schedule for August 25th, but if all the stars are aligned and I go into labor before then, my doctor will let me deliver on my own. I would love to have him on my own verses another c-section, but we'll just see how it goes. The girls went with us to the appointment and were so excited to see baby brother on the screen. They kept asking to hold him and wanted him to come out now. It was priceless.
It's the fly swatter sisters! Just a random pic of the girls being silly!
Happy to report the girls are doing SUPER without their comforting pacis! Full story to come!
Funnies to mention:
The past two nights when saying our prayers and thanking God, they have thanked God for...
- all the dogs as usual and then Adde said, for Mazie and thank God for her tee tee pad!
- Clare said, I thank God that the Paci Fariy is keeping our paci's safe



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...