Photobucket

June 20, 2011

Fabulous Fathers!

Father's day has come and gone once again and once again we are so thankful to have all of these wonderful men in our life! Adde & Clare just adore their daddy, Pops and Poppa! I do too! I couldn't have the life I love without Daddy in it! 

We ended our busy weekend with a Father's Day celebration beginning with brunch at Aunt Kak's house for Pops and William and then a delicious dinner prepared by yours truly at our home for William and Poppa. Since it was Daddy's day, he did just what he wanted to do! 

Sit on the couch!



Play with his girls...




and drink some wine!



Morning brunch with The Key fam and Pops! The girls of course had to help with the presents.



Next, we had dinner with Poppa and Anna. The girls should have been giving Poppa a manicure for his special day, but the roles were reversed and he was instead painting their nails. The best part about this was when Poppa was half way through with Clare's nails, she rubbed them on his arm and said, "oops Poppa, I messed them up... you have to do them again Poppa!" It was hilarious because she didn't want him to be finished. They love to get their nails painted! 




At the beginning of our weekend we had a night out with ALL of our close friends and enjoyed dinner and a Pat Green concert. It was a Great night and thanks to Poppa and Anna for hosting a slumber party for Adde, Clare, Em & Kate!




My besties minus Sarah. She was MIA!



After a late night on Friday, we woke up early Saturday morning, picked up the girls and headed to Kak & Josh's house. We spent some time with the fam and once again dropped off the girls to enjoy the afternoon with Kak, Josh, Gams and Pops. William's bestie John and his wife moved to Houston from Dallas and we met them at their new home to help move, or supervise and keep them hydrated in my case.  We are SUPER excited to have them so much closer and here they are with the welcome sign I made them... it of course has a story behind it.



I think they unloaded in record time. They were almost finished by the time I returned from the store with food and drinks. They should have known better than to send a preggo to the store. 




It was a long hot afternoon, but ended with another fun night out to dinner and the good ole Kay's Lounge that I miss dearly. I think I used to frequent there just about two nights a week and funny thing is I ran into a big table of EC girls and also a chick that I met there many years ago. We headed back to Kak & Josh's Saturday night and woke up with the fam for Father's Day. Kak cooked us a very tasty brunch and I'm still craving the yummy french toast casserole she made. After we filled our tummies, we headed back to EC for the evening with Poppa and Anna. Here is Gams playing the Wii with one of the girls. 



The girls racing against each other.



Of course there was a tea party involved...



and some watermelon with Pops.



Cutie pie Clare.



Sweet Adde.



Next post will update you on our new big girl beds and room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails