Photobucket

June 22, 2011

Twins for Twins

We kicked the toddler beds and moved up again. The girls now have their own Twin bed...a twin for a twin. It's been a little bit of a transition time in our house, but you would never know it by the way the girls have handled it. Like Champs! They gave their room up for Baby Brother and moved down the hall to their Big Girl Room with a Big Girl Bathroom. It has been seemless...except I planned to leave the pacis in baby brother's room and some how they also made the move. This is probably the reason for the smooth transition. Everything is SOOOO much smoother with these things and I just can't seem to give em up!

Their new beds arrived and they just couldn't wait to get in them...literally.



No not yet girls! You need mattresses.



So, they are in and just as comfy as can be! Can't you tell?


Good thing the beds are together because I think from this shot, the girls would be on the floor if they weren't. It's been two weeks and they actually haven't fallen out and love them together. We'll see how long it lasts. I bought the new squishy swim noodles that are out this year and put them under the mattress pad on each side of the bed and it keeps them in pretty well. Adde did have a fall one night, but I think she got out of bed and tripped on the blankets/padding I had on the floor in case she rolled out and hit her head on the dresser. Only Adde...she is my accident prone child! 


I still have some shelves to hang and reorganizing to do, but the beds are up and running!




1 comment:

  1. You two are just growing up so wonderfully, I always look forward to seeing you and I espcially like keeping up with you on this site. See you soon for swimmng and hot dogs and baseball. Pops

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails