Photobucket

June 7, 2011

7 months 5 days - D Day for Adde & Clare

In my last pregnancy, this was the delivery day for these two cute miracles. 27 weeks, 5 days! Wow! I just can't believe how far they have come and how strong they are! Of course prayers are said daily for a full term baby boy, but I wouldn't have changed a thing and feel so blessed with how it all happened. 



7 months, 3 days with Baby Boy!  7 months, 5 days with the girls...scary thing is not much difference and I had TWO in there!



Last weekend we had a graduation party on Friday for our cousin Adrian and then headed back to the bay on Friday night. Congrats Adrian...we are so proud of you! This is the only pic, sorry!





The girls playing in Poppa's car. He tells them this will be their car when they graduate...WRONG. I don't care if the wheels are falling off, it still goes way to fast for 18 year olds.




Every morning we (or at least me) takes the girls for a walk down at the bay. It's usually my work out/run for the weekend, but now I'm limited to a slow walk because I have a really bad sciatic nerve issue that gives me a lovely little jolt if I disturb it. I had it with the girls and it's back. Hopefully it will be gone just as soon as it was the day I had them.  The girls love to stop at the little shell beach and throw shells into the bay. 



Miss Adde got a little close to the water, she just about slipped in.




The 8 month belly!



Daddy and his girls!



It was just us at the bay, so we decided to make a quick trip (drive vs. boat ride) over to Port Aransas to take the girls to ride the ferry and have lunch. They were a little hesitant on the ferry ride over, but much more excited to get out on the way back. 





We ate lunch and then headed back to the Rockport beach for some sand time. I love this little beach because there is a big sand bar that goes out about 75 yards and is soft sand so the girls can run and play in the water without big waves taking them down or giving me a heart attack. Here they are building a sand castle with Daddy. They smashed them just as fast as they built them.



This is how they tee tee in the water. They can't go if their pants are still on (which I don't understand because they don't seem to have a problem peeing in their pants when they have accidents). I don't get it, but let them pull down their little drawers if they insist!



Such a good daddy! He let them 'bury' him in the sand. 






After the beach, we went back to the house, the girls took a nice long nap while Mommy shopped and when they woke up we went to the pool. The girls are swimming so well and even jumping off the sides and going completely under water. They love the water and I'm so thankful. We cooked dinner at the house that evening and Great Gma joined us. Sunday, we took another morning stroll, cleaned up and headed home. Sunday afternoon we took the girls over to Poppa Johns for more swimming and a little crawfish!

1 comment:

  1. Girls, your mommy is so wonderful and so beautiful. I also like it that you put sand all over daddy. I have a pool here in big D that needs some swimmers...come see me. Pops

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails