We had a low key and peaceful weekend down at the bay for Memorial Day. Didn't do much, but took a few boat rides, a little shopping, cleaning and swimming in the canal.
One of many boat rides. The girls were still ok with their life jackets and I think only asked me if they could take them off once or twice. I'll keep my fingers crossed because I think they have to wear them until they are 13!
Having an early sandwich for dinner so Mommy and Daddy could eat in peace. Merlot (the dog) was patiently waiting for a snack.
An early morning tea party with Great Gma to start the day. These girls are getting spoiled!
Swimming with Mommy in the canal. We were going to the pool, but the girls were more excited about swimming in the OCEAN (aka canal).
Dare devil Clare!
Daddy's turn...
It was a fun long weekend had by all!



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...