Photobucket

May 12, 2011

KW - Day 4 and 5

I just wish the days would slow down and our vacation would be back on Day 2. Of course time has flown by and here we are on Day 4 and 5. Tuesday, we headed out on the town and did a little shopping, rode the Conch Tour Train, had lunch and then headed back to the house for a little swimming. 

Adde on the horse carousal at the Key West Toy Factory. 



Clare on the horse.



A family pic on the Conch Tour Train. The girls loved the ride and actually conked out about 30 minutes into it. 



Back to the house for a little more swimming. The girls have done so well with swimming and can do it all by themselves...well with the help of their little floats. Miss Adde & Daddy.



Adde & Pops. For some reason, I don't have any pics of the super swimmer Clare. I'll have to get those today.



Gams and her girls.



Mommy & Daddy were lucky enough to have a very special date night. Thanks to Gams & Pops, we headed out to Louie's Backyard for a fantastic romantic dinner. It was really nice until William took his wallet out of his pocket and dropped my ID through the deck. I just knew I was going to be stuck in Key West for a couple of weeks until I could get another one, but unfortunately, the next morning they were able to crawl under the deck and get it. Darn...

Heading out to dinner. A full belly shot, actually the 'full' belly shot would have been after it doubled in size from our scrumptious dinner and dessert.






Day 5 - A day with Daddy & Pops. Mommy & Gams went to the spa and had a wonderful day of massages, facials, food and shopping. Thank you Daddy for the very special gift.

They started off the day by taking the girls to the park where they played like crazy. Miss Clare on the bridge.



...in the tunnel. 

Adde on the slide.



Adde.



Then they went to the Butterfly Museum. They did pretty well until Adde almost got thrown out for stomping a butterfly. She is terrible about stomping all bugs and she tried, but luckily missed it just a hair. 

Clare trying to get one to land on her arms.















Adde trying to touch one!



After a long day, we headed out to dinner at a local Italian place. The food was delicious. 

The girls waiting on their pasta.



We scarfed up dinner and ordered a slice of Key Lime Pie. 






The fam at Mangia Mangia. 



We walked off our big dinner and fell fast asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I found your blog from another blog I follow. I am now following your blog too. You see, I am an identical twin myself. I will enjoy reading what you write about your twins, as well as what your thoughts are as the mother of twins. I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails