Photobucket

May 10, 2011

KW - Day 2 and 3

Wow, 2 posts in 2 days. I know this may seem odd since I'm updating more on vacation than when at home, but I find it much more enjoyable to post while sitting on the porch in the early morning, overlooking the pool, sipping my coffee. This is VERY hard to do at home. 

So, here we are on Day 2 of our trip--Mother's Day. The men got a little mixed up when booking their fishing trip months ago and did a wonderful job by scheduling an ALL DAY fishing trip on Mother's Day! Well, this was ok, because now Mother's Day just turned into Mother's Week. Yeah for me! William and Pops went out fly fishing so Gams, me and the girls took a little exercise walk and explored the town, ate lunch at local place on Duval then headed back to the house for a great nap and some afternoon swimming. We ended the night with a wonderful dinner at the house. 

Here are the girls at the Westin Resort pier.



I would say Daddy had a successful fishing trip. He caught about a 120 pound Tarpon and fought it for an hour and then just as he had it up to the boat, it broke his rod. Here are a few pics.








Girls being silly with Gams and 'The Monkey Man's" Glasses. Explanation of Monkey Man to come when I share pics of the house.




Day 3 - Breakfast at Harpoon Harry's and a walk around Mac's Sea Garden.



This is one of many signs on a locals porch. They say the town is split 50/50 on whether or not to keep the chickens or to rid them from the town. Obviously it's 60/40 with more wanting to keep them because they are still here. They believe it gives the 'island flavor'! 



A visit to Fort Zachary Beach.  Clare on left, Adde on right.



Miss Adde



Daddy and his girls.



So here you have it. Baby Kisses at 6 months. Yes, I'm still supporting the bikini...no one knows me here. Although, I guess now you ALL see me. It is what it is!




 A little sand rub for Baby Brother. The girls had a ball decorating my tummy. 



The fam!



We spend the afternoon at the beach and then headed to Mallory Square to watch the sunset and meet up with cousin Holly. After the set, we stopped by this amazing ice cream shop. 



And, yes this was mine, a warm cookie with pralines and cream ice cream on top.  I will not be posting any more pics of myself after I finished this delicious dessert. Actually, I did leave a few bites but really wanted to finish it!



The girls eating at the little ice cream shop table. Adde, left. Clare, right.



Looking forward to the rest of my Mother's Day week and spa day tomorrow. Bye for now. 

2 comments:

  1. HOW FUN!! We couldn't make Rockport work, but maybe we can do Key West! Haha! My mom 'lived' in Key West for three months while I was working in Miami and I never made it down there! Maybe someday...

    (You look AMAZING, by the way! It's about time you show off that baby!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love their little swim suits! And you look fantastic in your bikini!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails