Photobucket

April 13, 2011

It’s a ?

Can you guess? I’m not sure what the girls really understand, but from what I can tell, they are very excited to be Big Sisters. Not to mention the fighting that was done over this ONE doll while I was trying to get their picture!

2011-04-12 018

11 comments:

  1. Yay a boy! I bet y'all are excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for a BOY! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! How exciting!! He'll be spoiled to death by his big sisters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! They will love having a little brother, I know my girls adore their little brother. So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah and congrats! there's nothing sweeter than a momma's boy (not that I don't love my baby girl to bits, but you will see)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yall are going to be the most perfect little family!!!!! i bet mr. willy is pretty excited for a mini key!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails