Photobucket

April 10, 2011

Excited for Easter


...but not to see the Easter Bunny. We went to the Easter Eggstravaganza on Saturday and had fun seeing the live chicks and easter bunnies, but stayed far from Peter Cottontail. 



Miss Clare hoping along.







Miss Adde rocking along.



Gone fishing.














Look at our cute shirts. They were made by one of my twin mom friends who blogs at What's the Scoop? She did a super job and we received so many compliments. Thank you!







Time to hunt Easter Eggs. I gave the girls their tickets to take over to the lady so they could do a quick hunt. They took off in front of me, went to the lady, gave her their tickets and she told them "you can hunt 10 eggs." So I looked over and they both immediately took off to the right verses going straight into the hunting area, went to this box, ripped off the lid and started cramming eggs into their bags. It was hilarious...this was the box they were using to restock the hunting eggs. The girls said why would we hunt when we have a box full right here? Not sure if that's a sign of laziness, greed or just pure intelligence??


Then I had to get them back on track!



Clare



Adde

2 comments:

  1. They look super cute in their bunny shirts!!! And I LOVE their leggings too! So glad you like them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shirts are adorable! And I love their little pink hats!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails