Here ya go…5 months, although I took this picture about a week ago and I think now I’m double this size…or maybe I hadn’t eaten anything that day. Seriously doubt that at the rate I’m going. May not look it in the baby area, but in the rear, you can see the 15 pounds I’ve already gained. I’ll just say, that boy has already done some damage to his mamma! This summer is NOT going to be pretty!
Last weekend, William and I helped put together the 2nd Annual Boys & Girls Golf Tournament and of course I had to take the girls by the course to say hello to Daddy. We tooted around on the cart and checked out all the cute golfers.
Happy Easter to everyone. Hope you have a great week and a very blessed Easter weekend.
The girls can’t wait for EB to come and have been wishing for lots of jelly beans!

You are CrAzY... you look GREAT!! Love the girls' outfits and hats! They are looking so grown up these days! Happy Easter from the Huttons!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable & you look so good!! I hope you are having a good pregnancy especially with your two little ones running around. Happy Easter to you guys!!
ReplyDelete