My birthday is Tuesday so I had a little pre birthday treat on Saturday. We went out to dinner with Poppa and Anna...and took the girls. It was a great evening and I enjoyed our dinner. The best part was that the girls were little ladies! We had a little chair jumping and then a small argument over one of my presents, but it was on the way out.
The girls do a really good job at getting themselves ready (as long as I have their clothes out)! They had their dresses on and I told them to get their sandals on. They come out of their room and say, Mommy we're ready to go. I almost died when they came out like this...
This shows you the difference between the girls right now...who listens and who has a mind of their own...LIKE THEIR DADDY! Take a guess who is who...and excuse the scratches on the legs. We've been seriously working in the yard for the past two weeks and the girls have taken a beating with the garden tools, rocks and work! My body looks about the same and I'm 30 years older.
Taa daa... busted, if you can tell who is who!
![]() |
The fam... can't believe we're all looking and the girls are smiling!
Thank you for a great night!!







What style!!
ReplyDeleteThose are the finest shoes any girl could wear, you go Adde. And Clare you are so wonderful to comply with mommy's request. And, Pops loves you both just the way you want to be!!!!
ReplyDelete