Photobucket

March 28, 2011

Hired

I’m busy at work one morning and these two cleaning ladies just barged in my office and started cleaning. I hired them, but for FREE!  Adde in pink, Clare in poopy green. Sorry Clare.

2011-03-21 002 

 

2011-03-21 003

Does anyone know of stools that suction to the ground? These stools are for their potty, but they use them for everything else (even though they have other stools) so when they need to go to the potty, they spend a few minutes running all over the house trying to find their stools so they can get up on the potty. There has been an accident or two while stool searching. Argh, I keep trying to put the boring stool by the potty so they will use the others around the house, but the first ones they always get are from the potty!

Speaking of potties and going potty. They are in a stage right now where they only want their sister to get them toilet paper after they potty…not Mommy, Daddy, Tabby, or anyone else around. They want to wipe themselves and the paper has to be supplied by their sis. It’s actually extremely helpful and convenient, but we do have to have little heiny wipes before nap and baths before bedtime to clean them up. They do pretty well, although usually use half the roll of paper. Our septic system is not loving us at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. They are precious! I have a twin sister too and I just love reading about other twins :) Only we will both be 30 this year! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails