Photobucket

August 30, 2014

August 2014 Photo Stream

I'm not sure if all of you have anxiety about the best way to post/print/organize pictures, but I do! I just completed the 6th Edition of my blog book and going forward I'm going to post a Photo Stream for each month. I'm sure you are like 'yeah right, she can't even post the current events!" Social media has really messed up my blogging seeing that I spend my precious time posting on Facebook and Instagram instead of on my great blog that I can then print into this handy book and keep everything in a scrapbook like fashion! The problem I have is how to organize my pictures that I take with my camera and the ones that I take with my phone. Really from the past through 2014..my phone sucked so I still took most pictures with my camera. Now, my phone takes just as good of (well ok not really, but they are good) as my camera so I now take the majority of pictures with my phone. It really throws off my 'event' organization in my photo files on my computer but I'm going to do the best I can to keep up by just posting my photo stream once a month. My kids look at the blog books I have printed all the time, but I'm sure seeing that I'm only doing one book for all three kids that it will end up with me lost in my house when I lose my mind and will never be able to find them and the kids will never have access to any pictures. I have them all on flash drives and external hard drives, but they are so disorganized that you won't be able to find anything you are looking for.

For example 30 years from now...
Adde: "Mom, do you have a picture of me with my first grade teacher that I can show my kids since they have the same teacher I did when I was 7?"
Me: "Ummmmmmmmm let me look on my computer. Oh wait that flash drive that I had all my pictures on doesn't even fit into the computers they make now. Oh and those books I had printed are in the attic and have actually fallen apart. Damn I worked so hard to try and keep something handy for you to be able to look at Adde. I'm sorry."
Adde: "Didn't you try to make sure that we had pictures for us since your mom couldn't find the one of  you and your first grade teacher when we had her as our first grade teacher?
Me: Yes, but I failed!

If you caught that story, my mom has no pictures of me with my first grade teacher so I can show Adde & Clare that we all had the same teacher! :((

Ok so here is my best shot of making sure they have something to look at when I'm dead and they are old. lol. Oh that means Laugh Out Loud if you can't remember when reading this 50 years from now.

Here is my August 2014 iPhone Photo Stream Dump.


We got skates!








Day on the River at the Zwahr house! 











Getting their ears pierced...finally...and it only took 1/2 a second and they didn't even cry!






Helpers...as usual.




1st day of Kinder!



1st day of PreK3 at Presbyterian.



1st day as a clown...lol



Landon's 2nd Birthday party!








Spiderman!



Captain America



Hot Stud!







Party at the Burrus' for Moore's twin baby shower. Dallas TX




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails