Photobucket

September 18, 2014

My Dancing Queens!

The girls favorite part of taking dancing all year long...is of course the Dance Recital! They look absolutely adorable and I love getting them all dolled up! Their teacher does such a great job with picking out costumes and props and they feel like the biggest stars on stage. They haven't quite mastered the dances and still look off to the side, but I guess when you look cute you can pull it off. 

So here we go!














Oh and of course B had to be thrown into the mix. Luckily he let me catch this pic as he had such a tough decision on which hat to wear to the girls special recital...that he just picked both! I didn't even realize it until we were on the way to the recital as I was a little preoccupied getting the girls dressed and when I turned around and saw this I cracked up. He told me "I couldn't decide so I'm going to wear both. Ok?" 





One of my specialties ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails