Photobucket

February 18, 2014

Picture Dump

Look at these smiles! This was our visit with Sweet Lucy and oh I know she's grown so much since this picture back in November! 




Snapshot of Clare at Tumbling! The girls love their gymnastic class and are doing really well with their bridge ups, back bends, round offs, and the basics. They got gym mats from Santa (maybe one day you'll see this post) and they use them 90% of the time when they are home. 



The girls at Dance! Of course they get their dancing skills from their Daddy and anytime music plays, they dance! They love to get dressed for dance and have been looking forward to the recital since the first day of practice. 



Bennet at home playing Mommy! He's a mess! He sings to his babies, he feeds them and then rocks them sleep. His sisters have taught him well. 



The girls Thanksgiving Feast at school.









Just cruising in the golf cart. He found his perfect little seat!



Blurry pic for some reason!



They were waiting on someone to arrive. So long ago I have no idea who ;(. 
Probably Gams and Pops.



My little porcelain doll! Oh wait, that's Bennet. 




Let's play doctor and I can give you a shot in the eye. Man that's the last time I'd call Doctor Bennet.



Doc Clare may be a little more experienced.



Who needs toys when you have rubbermaid containers?





The kids watching Frozen 3D. Let me just say amazing. I haven't been to a 3D moving since probably 10 years ago at the IMAX and this just blew me away. It was loved by all!



Not sure about this one but just a funny pic of B!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails