Photobucket

February 10, 2014

Our buddy turns ONE


The kids good ole buddy W turned one back in November..yes showing how behind I am again. The kids of course had a ball at his birthday party as he is a pretty big hero to them. 

His parents just built a new home and we had to buy him something big and bulky to fill it up. Heehee welcome to the world of toys!



B thought all the toys were his but he did share well.



Not wanting mommy to take his picture...which is unusual and you can check out the last picture on this post for a more typical camera reaction.



The girls dominating the baby jump house, although it is theirs.



Uh oh, someone else got a ride on toy. Thankfully this wasn't a full blown gator or I think B would have had a melt down.






There it is! I LOVE THIS BOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails