We pulled off another good (or at lease I think it was) Halloween Costume trio! Not sure how much longer I can make this happen because it requires way too much thought and participation by three children who are getting a little opinionated.
Elmer, the Silly Wabbits are right behind you!
and here are their silly cousins!
I'll just say Bennet is no longer a fan of Kate. This costume is stuck in his head and all he can think about is the big bad wolf. He repeats these words, "No Kate! No Big Bad Wolf!" It scarred him for life...even though there were much more scarier costumes out that night!
The girls actually loved being wabbits and best of all, it was a super easy and comfy costume to put on and take off. I did spend a short amount of time sewing some fur onto a $5 outfit purchased at Wal Mart and Dollar Tree, but it was worth it.
Our annual hay ride, however the hay has been intelligently replaced with coolers. Same seats, less trouble and less poking!
Here's Elmer!
Having a costume dress rehearsal! He even had the saying down perfectly and would put his finger over his mouth and say "Shhhhh, I'm hunting for wabbits!"
William and I were lucky enough (I guess you can say Lucky) to experience Halloween in New Orleans and these were the masks we brought back for the girls!
Their Halloween party at school. They wanted to be princesses of course and this worked out great because their Wabbit costumes didn't make much sense without Elmer!
Their BFF Maddox!










No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...