Photobucket

January 8, 2014

GG's 94th Birthday

William's Granny turned 94 and is still going strong. She's just as beautiful as ever and that smile on her face is just as big. We love getting to celebrate with her each year and so thankful we have this generation of family to celebrate with.

Just like last year, we had the party at the Aquarium so the kids could be loud and we could, most importantly, order the largest chocolate dessert ever!



Here comes the birthday girl!







I'm not sure if I've said anything about Bennet's and Pops' hats, but Pops bought them during his trip to Ireland. It fits Bennet perfectly and has become is absolute favorite thing to wear. It's a rare day now that he leaves the house without it. We all love it! 







GG's dream dessert! 



I think they are trying to escape!



GG and her girls!



Off to the amusement park.



The ENTIRE FAMILY was there! How special! 



The big dessert we conquered!










No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails