Photobucket

January 3, 2013

Christmas with the Holley Family!

The second of many Christmas posts. Always a busy time and always a ton of pics...and remember I post for you to see but for me to keep so if you are bored...sorry, I'm more important ;-). 

The Holley Family Christmas and Lil Man in Big Daddy's Christmas outfit when he was the same size. Thanks Gams for saving. I love this!



Opening gifts with GG.




The Landster!




The Bster...and his squeeky boots if you notice.




Oh my the girls now have their own scooters x 4...yes it was the gift in excess this year but they LoVE them!



B trying to talk someone into letting him escape. 




The family pic. A little bright but turned out well. Holley fam I will email you one and all the other individuals I took! They were super sweet with Granny.



He doesn't pose well...most of the time! 



Awww.... love pics like these.





Ticked again cause he can't get out or something!



The Key Family!



Nice loaded diaper dude.






ALWAYS into something.



Listening to a recorded copy when Granny read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Cajun style to Kathryn and William when they were teeny. This was hilarious and super special!



Out on a hunt with Pops!



Running the roads! It was a little GAME ON! CAR!!!



G'auntie Kay scored with the girls scooters and B's big wheel. He wasn't a fan of riding but loves to pull this thing around. Easy enough. 




The Bamming Incident - one of MANY - encourage and brought on by DADDY. Nice.




Stud muffin on his big wheels with loaded diaper. NeVer going to get a girl like this...or will he? Yikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails