The girls' school had their Christmas Pageant before Christmas and although the girls performed very well during their part, Adde's performance during the rest of the show was...well humiliating. Not her fault and I felt so sorry for her, but also felt sorry for myself as I had to play Mom as she vomited numerous times EVERYWHERE while we were sitting in the stands watching the other classes perform. I was literally at a loss of words and actions. I. Didn't. Know. What. To. Do. It was disgusting and smelled terrible and I just wanted to crawl under the seats. BUT I Mommed up caught most of it in my hand as it splattered, let her finish and then swept her out of the stands and down to the bathroom where the water slowly trickled out of the sink and we just went home covered in vomit. Luckily we live in a small town and everyone there knew us and tried to pitch in to help. I love our town!!!
Clare is 3rd from the left holding a star.
Adde is on the left end.
Then we had their Christmas party at school and the room moms put together a super fun party.
Adde eating her cookies.
Make Daddy Santa Claus. This was the cutest! The kids dipped a cotton ball in lotion and then ran up and stuck it to a Daddy's face to make him look like Santa.
The finished Santa.
and then Hot Potato!
Clare won ( I think)...but sometimes she cheats like her mommy so not sure she won fair and square. Sorry, it's hereditary.
Opening gifts with their class.
Clare's present.
Adde's present.
and then opening their gifts from Miss Lauren and Miss Lisa! Lil Man LOVES his boots...that squeak so peacefully. He brings them to me everytime you say put your shoes on and you will soon notice that they made it in every Christmas outfit and picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...