We kicked off deer hunting season with our first weekend at Camp (aka our deer lease). The girls love camp usually because it consists of being with Em & Kate, but also because they love hunting with Daddy. Bennet just loves exploring all that camp has to offer.
I captured some of the emotion from Lil Man while he was out exploring!
That was just before he conquered the camera...which he loves to do so I can only get pics if I'm quick and can snap it before he reaches me.
Uncle Johnny, his brothers and his nephews came down for a little evening dove hunting.
Caroline...I see six kids in your future!
The 6 wheeler was having a little trouble so Bennet jumped right in, hooked up the tow rope and pulled us to safety.
The girls getting dirty with the boys!
Bennet exploring camp again and checking out the hobo bus!
and the wood pile!
and the dirt pile!
and then there's the other indians!
One of many camp weekends!



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...