Photobucket

November 22, 2011

The Sewing Sisters

Check out the latest outfits the Sewing Sisters made for our family pictures! They are going to be pros by the time they are 10 and we're going to have lots more money because I won't have to buy them anymore clothes. I WISH!

Team work. Mommy pins, sews and then the girls remove the pins. Works pretty well and so far we don't have any poked fingers.






Finished products. I must say I'm getting better and better and it didn't take me long to whip them up...thanks to all the free tutorials from blogging moms. These are actually all reversible outfits...until I had them monogrammed. It was an after thought so I didn't leave any openings. I doubt we'll ever flip them, but I like to make them this way to hide all my seams. 



The girls dresses were toile on the front and plaid on the back to match Lil Man's outfit. 



I don't monogram so I had my saving grace Christy do them for me! 







Can't wait to post some pics from our shoot! 





4 comments:

  1. Wow! You are talented. The outfits are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, they are so sweet! :)I love your blog! I hope you don't mind that I became a follower! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Do they give lessons?! My girlies could sure use a productive hobby to keep their little hands out of trouble!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails