Photobucket

November 9, 2011

CO here we come!

We're getting ready to hit the slopes...or snow in Lil Mans case! 



These are about goofy pictures and actually don't even look like my children, but they are!  We got their ski suits in last week and of course they had to try them on. They played in them for about 2 hours. It actually concerned me that they may not be warm enough because it was a warm day, they were in the house and didn't seem to get hot all all! I ordered the suits off Zulily for little of nothing and they are great quality, have inner fleece lining, super comfy and most importantly...THEY FIT! If you are familiar with Zulily, they have great deals, but slow shipping and no returns.  It's totally worth it for things like this or items you don't need overnight! The girls only get to wear these things for one to two weeks out of the year so I hate spending money on them! All of their hats are Hanna Anderson, which I love!

Clare!



Adde!




   GOOFY!                         GOOFIER!                      GOOFIEST!




AND I COULD JUST EAT THEM TO PIECES!

2 comments:

  1. FUN FUN FUN!! We haven't planned our ski trip yet, but hopefully we'll still make it sometime after Christmas! LOVE those suits! I saw them on my fav site ;) I bought our suits big last year thinking they could wear them this year too, but measured them yesterday and they've grown 2.75 inches (IN 9 MONTHS!) Enjoy your trip! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails