Photobucket

September 5, 2011

One week down

Not many pictures because this little man just sleeps and eats and occasionally cries so his sisters feel needed to run over and give him his paci. 





I walked into the girls room the other day and this is what I found. Actually, I was just in the girls bathroom one step away and peeked around the corner to see this. It was the sweetest thing, they were both reading him books. 



Great Grandma came to visit.



BUSTED! He was sucking his thumb...have to stop this now!



The girls just love the group shot!



Aunt Cammy came to visit.



Great Grandma Schindler came to visit.



Aunt Diane and G.G. came to visit!




...and Granny brought some baby possums to visit, yes possums and they didn't get anywhere close to baby brother!



Beth and Jake came to visit and the girls had a ball playing with them!






We loved all the visitors and the girls LOVE having other people to play with besides Mommy! Thank you everyone for taking time to come see our new addition!







5 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your blog, but... I'm going to stop reading it at this point! Just kidding! But really, that little boy is so darn precious and fits in so well!! Makes me wonder. Yes. I'm done with your blog ;) lol! So glad things are going well!! Hope to meet him someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my I am with Kristi on this one...He is too stinkin' cute and the girls with him...my heart is melting! The possums are a little gross! lol! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit he is pretty cute...each of you should get one of your own!!!! A&A and M&K would LOVE to have one to play with, but Adde & Clare will share if they have to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet big sisters! And possums... in the house?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures, he is absolutely too adorable and that dark hair!!! Love it. Can't wait to come visit I need to soon, I have something for you!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails