On Wednesday, August the Turd (as the girls say) these two little angels toots turned 3! They had a busy day and are officially in a new stage! They keep me on my toes to say the least! I think you can probably tell where I"m going with this or what I'm getting at. They are still the sweet loving girls I've always had, but just now with a little attitude...mainly Clare. Even though Adde is minutes older, the terrible 3's have hit Clare first and I thank God everyday that it hasn't hit both at the same time. Adde, 90% of the time is still the same sweet and loving girl she has always been. Clare, 90% of the time is in Time Out. It is what it is I guess and part of it may be me. I'm a little testier than normal seeing that I have this big baby inside of me and my patience are GONE. Sorry girls if this is the case, but I think your Daddy would agree that you have found the buttons to push!
On to their day...We started the morning with their favorite breakfast, cream cheese coffee cake. Clare with blue plate, Adde with red.
Mrs. Tabby came with balloons and presents and actually their #1 favorite breakfast, donut holes! My coffee cake was thrown to the side so they could make room for donuts. For lunch we took them to Mr. Gattis for pizza (round 1) and games (round 1) and then back home for a NAP.
When Daddy got home, they got their presents from Mommy & Daddy. Excited for more presents.
New backpacks and shoes for school! It was a little bittersweet for me, but they loved them and are even more excited about going to school. They will be going to a pre k 3 program at the Presbyterian church for 2 days a week this next school year. We're actually holding them back a year so they will repeat pre k 3 next year, but possibly at a different school.
Look at these big (and sassy) girls! Adde Patty Pink, Clare Bear Blue!
We loaded up the car and headed to Sugar Land to eat at Chuck E Cheese (round 2 pizza and round 2 games)! Poppa, Granny and The Bodungen family joined us! The girls had a ball and enjoyed the games more than last year. Yes, we did this two years in a row...it's a no brainer for me because they love it...well maybe not so much last year!
This year! Adde with Barney...their biggest fan right now.
Poppa supervising Clare. She needs it 24/7, that's for sure.
Rolling the balls with Daddy. Notice the cheater at the top of the pic walking up and putting the balls in the hole? Not fair!
Clare with Cuz Kate.
Clare with her favorite character right now..Barney.
Playing Operation with Daddy, Granny, Emilie and Carly....and they still didn't win!
Happy Birthday to Adde & Clare. They even sang it to themselves. Please excuse the cheapo little HEB cake that I decorated, although it was pretty delisch!
Look at these cute pj's from The Bodungens!
Cards from Poppa and Anna. The girls are so into cards right now and ask for their 1st card every time we go to the post office.
Exciting gifts from Granny.
Happy Birthday Dolls! I love you so so much and can't believe another year has flown by! Birthday Party is 'Ice Cream Sundae'! Full report to come.

















Happy belated Birthday Adde and Clare!! Be nice to your mommy....at least for the next few weeks!
ReplyDelete