Photobucket

August 25, 2011

Bennet William Key

8 pounds 5 ounces
20 3/4 inches long

Truly a blessing from above.





















 Adde & Clare just don't know what to do with this handsome little guy! 




5 comments:

  1. Congrats again!!! You made my day seeing a pic of this handsome little man on my phone this morning! He is so precious and I can't imagine how excited y'all are to finally have him here! The pics of the girls with Bennet gave me goose bumps... can't wait to see more of these three together! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - and don't forget to do a new driveway photo! Those are my favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats...he's HANDSOME!!! ANd I LOVE his name! Oh, and I agree...don't forget the driveway picture!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing the picture of the girls with Bennett. might make me want another for my girlies, but for now I will just enjoy watching your girls loving on that brother! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails